Meatballs simmered in sauce are always 100% better!
One for you, the rest for me!
- 1 1/2 pounds lean, ground turkey, chicken, or beef.
- 1/2 tablespoon of each: Basil, Parsley, and Garlic Powder
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- Gluten-free Panko bread crumbs or almond meal to thicken
- 2 jars, Organicville pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup fresh, grated Parmesan cheese
- Fresh basil, finely chopped
- In mixing bowl, combine the basil, parsley, and garlic powder with ground meat.
- Add in the eggs and mix well.
- Add bread crumbs to thicken (should be able to form into balls).
- Form mixture into golf-size meatballs.
- Spray inside of slow-cooker with olive oil and line bottom with parchment paper, to prevent sticking.
- Cover bottom of slow-cooker with layer of sauce.
- Place meatballs on top of sauce and alternate layers with sauce and meatballs.
- Cover with lid. Set it to low and Go!
- Cook on for 6-8 hours.
Serve over gluten-free pasta or zucchini noodles and sprinkle with fresh basil and Parmesan cheese.