Never look for another lasagna recipe again!
After tasting it, you’ll know why!
Plus, it’s #glutenfree and that means bye-bye bloating & inflammation!
Sooooo, go ahead – make it Tonight!
- 8 ounces @cappellos almond flour lasagna noodles
- Fresh basil (for topping just prior to serving)
- 1 pound lean ground beef or turkey
- 1/2 large yellow onion, finely chopped
- 4 ounces shredded Asiago cheese.
- 4 ounces shredded Parmesan cheese.
- 8 ounces low-fat Ricotta cheese.
- 2 eggs, beaten.
- 1 t. each – dried basil and oregano.
- 2 c. chopped fresh spinach or Swiss chard.
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Olive Oil
- 1 jar @organicville sauce (2 if you like more sauce I do)
- Heat oil in pan over medium heat. Add garlic and onion and cook until transluscent.
- Add meat and cook until browned.
- Stir in pasta sauce and set aside.
- For the cheese filling, combine the cheeses, eggs, swiss chard, and dried herbs in a bowl. Mix well.
- Line the bottom of slow-cooker with parchment paper (makes for fast clean-up).
- Ladle in meat sauce – enough to cover bottom of slow cooker.
- Add 1 layer of lasagna noodles.
- Top with cheese mixture – enough to evenly cover noodles with thin layer.
- Repeat layering until all ingredients are used, topping with layer of meat sauce.
- Cover with lid. Set to low and go.
- Cook on low for approximately 4-5 hours.
- Just before serving, top with extra freshly grated paremsan cheese and chopped fresh basil.