Summer is HERE! Say peace out to your kitchen for the next three months!
This farro-chicken salad from True Food Kitchen is what Easy summer meals are all about friends! ⠀⠀
- 1 cup farro, well-rinsed, cooked, and stored in fridge ahead of time (ommit if gluten-free).
- 1 organic broasted chicken – meat removed and shredded⠀
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries⠀
- 1/3 cup or approximately 5-6 medjool dates, pitted and chopped⠀
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds⠀
- Optional – 2 ounces goat cheese crumbles⠀
- Your favorite greens such as; mixed greens, kale or spinach – I used mixed greens from our garden.
- @primalkitchenfoods Balsamic Dressing (or your favorite)
- Combine all ingredients except for dressing in large bowl and toss well.
- Drizzle with 1/2 cup of dressing, toss again, and serve.