All the classic flavors you love, paired with gluten-free pasta. And, it goes together in only 10 minutes!
- 2 cups gluten-free pasta, cooked al dente
- Cucumbers – sliced and quartered
- Cherry tomatoes – halved
- Basil – finely chopped
- @primalkitchen Italian vinaigrette dressing (1/2 cup)
- 1/3 cup avocado oil
- Goat cheese crumbles
- Cook pasta, drain, rinse, and chill.
- Place in large bowl and add cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, oil and dressing.
- Toss to coat evenly and top with goat cheese.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with basil.
- Make it a 1-pot meal by adding grilled chicken or salmon.