Power Up So You Don’t Have to Slow Down with these Easy German Chocolate No Bake Energy Bites!
- 1/3 cup ground flax meal
- 2 scoops unflavored @vitalproteins Collagen Peptides
- 12 halves raw pecans
- 1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut flakes
- 1.5 T. coconut oil, melted
- 2–3 T. nut milk
- 3 T. @wholefoods Dark Chocolate Chunks
1. In a food processor add the flax meal, protein powder and pecan halves. Blend until pecans become powder.
2. Next add in melted shredded coconut, coconut oil, and 2 T. nut milk. Blend until it starts to stick to itself. If this does not happen add the remaining 1 T. of almond milk.
3. Pour the mixture out into a mixing bowl and fold in the chocolate chips.
4. Using a cookie scooper, or spoon, scoop out 8 even sized balls and roll using your hands.
5. Roll into additional coconut (I used toasted coconut).Place balls onto a plate and refrigerate for 20 minutes prior to serving.