- 1 15 ounce can, no-salt added black beans
- 1 c. cooked quinoa (optional to use 1/2 cup quinoa and 1/2 cup wild rice).
- 2 T. salsa
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 T. Coconut aminos (soy-sauce alternative)
- 1 1/2 c. organic rolled oats
- Combine all ingredients in food processor and blend well for about 1-minute.
- Pour into mixing bowl and stir in oats to thicken.
- Chill for 1 hour in refrigerator.
- Form into patties or sliders.
Option: Wrap individually and freeze until ready to use.
Sauté burgers in avocado oil until browned on each side, about 2 minutes.
Finish baking in oven at 325 degrees for 20 minutes.
*May store in fridge for up to 5 days.
Serve on a bed of salad greens or in a tortilla wrap.
Top with additional salsa and avocado slices.