With Paul and Dawn as your guides, you don’t just hike mountains to race to the top, you hike to see and experience the world!
You may not have wi-fi, but we promise you, you’ll get a better connection as you disconnect from the busyness around you and reconnect to yourself and nature.
Choose from one of our 2019 trips or contact us to create a custom adventure for you and your group.
Big Wow awaits you in Central Texas
Take in the food and fun of Austin, while exploring the terrain and breathtaking scenery throughout the Hill Country.
Trip highlights and activities: (all optional – may be customized)
- Guided hikes throughout Texas Hill Country
- Kayak and SUP board lessons on Lake Travis
- Organic gardening and cooking classes lead by Dawn
- Personal and group goal planning and vision board workshops
- 1:1 personal training by Paul Holubets, Certified Personal Trainer
- Personal nutrition consultations with Dawn, a Registered Dietitian specializing in food sensitivities and gut healing programs
- Sightseeing, live music, organic farm tour, food and wine tastings
Desert Beauty – Phoenix, Arizona
Immerse yourself in spectacular hiking, sightseeing, and cultural learning in a sandstone wonderland. From pueblos and goldmine towns, cactus forests and towering cliffs, you’ll discover the treasures of the American Southwest in the surrounding Phoenix area.
Trip Highlights –
- Guided hikes
- Kayak and SUP boarding on Canyon Lake
- Yoga & mediation
- Organic farm, micro-brewery or wine tours (optional)
Call of the Wild-Pacific Coast
Rejuvenate your spirit on a multi-day backpacking trip through some of the Pacific’s most quintessential trails, the perfect settings for exciting adventurers and peace along the journey. Choose from Mt. Whitney, Yosemite, or Bryce Canyon.
Tropical Paradise – O’ahu, Hawaii
Discover the hidden treasures of Oahu’s lush volcanic rainforest and white sand beaches. Snorkel on tropical reefs and play volleyball on the world’s largest sandbard, while refreshing your spirit and soaking in the sun!
- Yoga & meditation
- Kayak and SUP lessons
- Guided hikes
- Coffee, fruit, & organic farm tours
- Chocolate factory behind-the-scenes tour and tasting
- Snorkel excursion
- Beach BBQ & fireworks in Waikiki, and so much more await in fabulous O’ahu!
Ketchikan, Alaska is truly the beginning of the last frontier. Set at the southernmost entrance to Alaska’s famed Inside Passage—a network of waterways that snake through some of the most jaw-droppingly beautiful wilderness in the world—Ketchikan is best known for feisty salmon and idyllic scenery.
Your base is Yes Bay Lodge, fifty miles north of Ketchikan in southern Southeast Alaska. Overlooking the spectacular view of the Bay and pristine Wolverine Creek, the Lodge is nestled in the heart of The Tongass National Forest, the largest temperate rain forest on Earth.
Paul’s been fishing and hiking this part of Alaska for more than 2 decades and he’s your ultimate guide for a one-of-a kind backcountry adventure!