Meatballs simmered in sauce are always 100% better!
One for you, the rest for me!
Love your gut and your taste buds with these gluten-free gems. And, you’re slow-cooker does all the work for you – just, set it to low and go!
- 1 1/2 pounds lean, ground turkey, chicken, or beef.
- 1/2 tablespoon of each: Basil, Parsley, and Garlic Powder
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- Gluten-free Panko bread crumbs or almond meal to thicken
- 2 jars, Organicville pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup fresh, grated Parmesan cheese
- Fresh basil, finely chopped
In mixing bowl, combine the basil, parsley, and garlic powder with ground meat.
Add in the eggs and mix well.
Add bread crumbs to thicken (should be able to form into balls).
Form mixture into golf-size meatballs.
Spray inside of slow-cooker with olive oil and line bottom with parchment paper, to prevent sticking.
Cover bottom of slow-cooker with layer of sauce.
Place meatballs on top of sauce and alternate layers with sauce and meatballs.
Cover with lid. Set it to low and Go!
Sprinkle with fresh basil and Parmesan cheese.