Officially, the only Snickerdoodle recipe you’ll ever need!
These amazingly delicious Snickerdoodles are grain-free, dairy-free and egg-free! Yet, they’re super soft on the inside with a light crunch on the outside from the baked cinnamon sugar. They also call for Vital Proteins Gingerbread Collagen Creamer, which not only gives a festive, cozy flavor but also helps to promote healthy hair, skin, nails, joints and gut. You can make a double batch and store the dough or the finished cookies in the fridge for easy access.
Yields 24 small cookies
¼ C softened coconut oil
¼ C light coconut milk
2 T maple syrup
1 t vanilla extract
1 C almond flour
2 T coconut flour
1 scoop Vital Proteins Gingerbread Collagen Creamer *
½ t baking soda
¼ t cream of tartar
½ t sea salt
¼ C organic coconut sugar, sucanat or turbinado sugar
1 t cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Have a lined sheet pan ready.
- Add the coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla extract to the bowl of a stand mixer. Mix on medium speed until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the almond flour, coconut flour, Gingerbread Collagen Creamer, baking soda, cream of tartar and sea salt.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet. Mix on medium high speed until the dough is well-combined.
- Stir together the coconut sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Scoop balls of about 2 tablespoons dough and roll gently between your palms.
- Drop the dough into the sugar mixture and roll to coat.
- Place the dough balls onto the lined sheet pan. Gently press the center of each dough ball down in the center.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes, or until lightly browned on the edges. Some cracking will happen along the outsides of each cookie.
- Allow them to cool on the pan for 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
This recipe contains my affiliate link for Collagen Creamer. Grab yours here: