- 3 pounds ham
- 1 cup apple juice
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 cups filtered water
- 1. Place ham in slow cooker.
- 2. Combine apple juice, mustard, maple syrup, ginger, and nutmeg, then pour over ham. Add water.
- 3. Slow cook on low for 6 hours.
- 4. Remove from slow cooker and allow to cool.
- 5. Slice, and divide into 4 portions.
And, here’s why….
For that feeling when you know exactly what’s for dinner.
Not to mention the pennies you save (yes, those last-minute snacks really do add up).
Meal planning helps you figure out what to eat and makes you a smart shopper, saving you time and money. When you let someone else do the planning for you, you can breathe a little deeper and do something special with those extra minutes.
A mani pedi perhaps?
Real Plans has hundreds of recipes…Paleo, slow-cooker, Whole 30, GAPS, Vegetarian, or even traditional meals.