Busy mornings? (me too)! And some days, if you’re like me, you feel like you just don’t have time for breakfast, right?
Then you’ll love these baked oatmeal cups! And, you can mix up the flavors with a variety of add-ins, like blueberries, raisins, goji berries, or even chocolate chips…(drooling yet?)
Why oatmeal? It’s high in soluble fiber, which helps with digestion and metabolizing carbs, it can help lower LDL cholesterol and, in turn, improve heart health, and regulate blood sugar. Plus, it’s high in magnesium, which helps your body process calcium, vitamin D, and vitamin K. Add in some crunchy walnuts for protein and omega-3 fatty acids, and raisins for iron and potassium, and you’ve got one awesome breakfast to help you power through the day.
Make these ahead of time for the whole week and make your mornings a lot easier. They freeze well, too! To reheat, just thaw in the fridge overnight and microwave when you’re ready for breakfast.
And, one of my favorite ways to eat them for breakfast, snack time (well – pretty much anytime) is to warm them up, and top with some almond milk or Greek-style yogurt…super DELISH!
BONUS: I added Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides to the recipe to keep my gut, (and yours) healthy and happy! Adding collagen has been the #1 BEST supplement to heal my leaky gut and decrease my back pain.
Vital Proteins’ Collagen Peptides are easily digested and soluble in cold or hot liquids. Just one to two scoops per day, gives you the vitamin boost you need to support healthy hair, skin, nails, bone and joint health, digestion, muscle recovery, and more. Use collagen for a variety of recipes:
- Stir into water, fruit juice, or other beverages
- Add to smoothies as protein booster
- Mix with oatmeal, soups, or sauces
- Add into recipes for entrees or desserts
I can’t wait for you to add it to your day friends! Grab yours here NOW:
You’re gonna LOVE these Scrumptious Breakfast Muffins as much as I do for your busy mornings! So what are you waiting for? Make a batch or 2 NOW y’all:
- Muffin tin liners
- 2 large eggs , lightly beaten
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 large large bananas, mashed
- 1 Tbsp. raw honey
- 2½ cups Bob's Red Mill Gluten-Free Rolled Oats
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- 1 Tbsp. ground cinnamon
- 1½ tsp. baking powder
- 1½ cups unsweetened almond milk
- *¾ cup chopped raw walnuts & ¼ cup raisins
- *1 cup blueberries, gogi berries or other fruit
- *1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Prepare twelve muffin cups by lining with muffin liner. Set aside.
- Combine eggs, extract, 2 mashed bananas, and honey in a large bowl; mix well. Set aside.
- Combine oats, cinnamon, collagen, and baking powder in a medium bowl; mix well.
- Add oat mixture to egg mixture; mix well.
- Add almond milk; mix well.
- Divide oat mixture evenly between prepared muffin cups.
- Top evenly your preferred toppings (feel free to mix it up among the 12 muffins for variety).
- Bake 26 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown and toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.