These nutty morsels have everything you love about the peanut butter version—like a tender crumb and a touch of sweetness—but we made this batch gluten-free, swapped in coconut oil for butter, and added honey instead of refined sugar. Tote them to your holiday cookie swap, put a plate in the office kitchen, or just stash in the freezer for an indulgent night (or two).
- 2 cups gluten-free flour mix (may use 1 cup each almond and coconut or cassava flour)
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon Thrive Market Organic Ground Cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon Thrive Market Organic Ground Nutmeg
- 1 cup Thrive Market Organic Raw Cashew Butter
- ½ cup Thrive Market Organic Raw Unstrained Honey
- ½ cup Thrive Market Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Coconut oil cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk gluten-free flour, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a large bowl.
- Add cashew butter, honey, coconut oil, and vanilla extract to another large bowl and pour in dry ingredients; stir until no trace of flour remains.
- Scoop dough into your hands using a 1 tablespoon measuring spoon and roll into small rounds. Place on sheet tray 2-inches apart.
- Spray back of fork with cooking spray, then flatten balls halfway down in a cross-hatch pattern. Bake 9 to 12 minutes on middle rack, or until edges are slightly golden.
- Cool 5 minutes before serving.
I stock up on all my Holiday baking ingredients at Thrive Market. It’s like Costco meets Whole Foods and it adds up to BIG savings for our family. Each week, I save about $15 on our grocery bill (that comes to over $1500/year)…now that’s something to get excited about!
Plus, I get to shop from home (in my pj’s sipping coffee no less), and everything arrives at our front door a few days later (what could be better?). Friends, y’all need to get on this ASAP!
I partnered with my friends at Thrive to pass on the Amazing Savings to you today…25% off your first order and FREE Shipping when you use my affiliate link: here: