These ooey-gooey chocolate chip cookies are sure to land you on Santa’s NICE list this year!
They’re gluten-free, super tasty, and packed with gut-healthy collagen (which is also great for radiant, glowing skin, hair, and nails!)
Grab your collagen peptides here with my affiliate link:
- 2 tablespoons ghee, melted butter or melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups blanched almond flour (I use the kind from Trader Joe’s)
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅔ cup chocolate chips
- ¼ cup Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together ghee/melted butter, pure maple syrup, eggs and vanilla extract until smooth. Next stir in almond flour, baking soda, salt and Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides until just combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop dough onto prepared baking sheet about 2 inches apart. Use your hands to flatten the dough so that it’s about 1/4th inch thick. Bake for 10-12 minutes until cookies just begin to turn golden brown on the edges. They may look underdone, but that’s just because they’re made with almond flour. Allow cookies to cool for 5-10 minutes on baking sheet before transferring to a wire rack to finish cooling. Enjoy with a glass of your favorite nondairy milk or freeze them for later! Makes about 14 cookies.
- *This recipe contains my affiliate link with Vital Proteins.