This Sheet Pan Shrimp & Broccoli is a Weeknight Game-Changer!
I don’t know about you, but the last thing I wanna do at the end of a busy day is come home and slave over a stove for an hour to make dinner.
Sheet pan to the rescue!!
This 1-pan dinner is absolute genius! And the only real prep is tossing everything with some coconut (or olive) oil and a few spices.
Everything bakes together, soaking up all the delicious flavor in under 20 minutes!
Start with fresh broccoli, broccolini (or both as we did). Toss with coconut or olive oil, coriander, cumin, salt and pepper. Roast for 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
While broccoli is roasting, toss together 1 pound of shrimp with oil, lemon zest, salt, and pepper. Mix well to coat evenly.
Add the shrimp to the pan with the broccoli and roast for an additioanl 10 minutes, tossing halfway through so everything browns and cooks evenly.
If desired, serve on top of whole-grain rice or quinoa or serve alongside roasted sweet potatoes.
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 large head of fresh broccoli (or 3 bunches of broccolini)
- Zest from 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- sea salt & black pepper
- Thrive Market Coconut or Olive oil *
- Wash and chop broccoli into florets.
- Toss with 2 T. oil, coriander, cumin, and 1/4 teaspoon each, salt and black pepper.
- Sread into single layer on sheet pan and bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toss the shrimp with an additional 2 T. oil, zest from 1 lemon, 1/4 teaspoon each, salt and black pepper.
- Add to the pan with broccoli, and toss together. Roast for an additional 10 minutes, tossing halfway through so everything cooks evenly.
- Serve on top of quinoa, whole-grain rice, or alongside sweet potatoes, if desired.
Grab your coconut or olive oil, along with spices on Thrive Market to save money $$!
Thrive Market passes on the power of direct buying savings to you, for all your health and natural home products. (It’s like Costco and Whole Foods all combined in 1 amazing place.
And, I absolutely LOVE it!! (I mean, who doesn’t love shopping from home in their pj’s while sipping coffee?)…plus, we save about $25 each week on our groceries (yes, it adds up to a TON throughout the year y’all)!!
So on top of the everyday wholesale prices that made me fall in love with Thrive Market, I asked them for something special for all of you today, and Thrive Market is hooking you up with 25% OFF + FREE SHIPPING on your first box of organic and non-GMO favorites! That’s an insane deal!!!
Think about it, if you normally spend $100 on groceries, at Thrive Market you’d only spend $50-75 on a given order and it’s delivered right to your door, for free! And now they’re giving you an extra 25% off!
If you’re like me, you probably go tothe store once or more a week so why not save your time AND money and get this special deal on Thrive Market today straight from your home?