Imagine dipping these into your morning coffee!
Can there ever be enough gingerbread in the world? I think not. And, these cookies are perfect for enjoying with coffee, tea or hot chocolate. Plus, they’re good for you !
- Great for radiant hair, skin, and nails
- Building healthy bones, and joints
- Promoting better sleep
- Decreasing inflammation
- Building a healthy, rock-solid gut
Now, what could be better than gingerbread cookies? A gingerbread latte to dunk them in of course!
Say good-bye to artificial, high-calorie creamers…these collagen creamers are legit y’all!!
I add 1 scoop to a mug of hot coffee, then blend it in my Vita-Mix for about 30 seconds for the tastiest, creamiest latte ever (plus it won’t wreak havoc on your waistline or wallet)!
We love all the new flavors Vital Proteins Collagen Creamers. They’re an easy way to add flavor to your coffee and boost its protein and healthy fat content.
They come in 3 different flavors — Coconut, Vanilla, and Gingerbread — and they’re the perfect way to add collagen to more than just coffee too – think baked goods and breakfast foods. Grab yours here NOW: Collagen Creamer
- Mix into any hot or cold liquid, such as coffee or tea
- Bake into desserts and pastries
- Sprinkled over oatmeal
- Blend into a smoothie or frappucino
Blends easily into coffees and teas
9 grams of healthy fats from MCT-rich coconut milk
Paleo-friendly and Whole30-approved
Made with organic coconut milk, organic nutmeg, organic cinnamon, organic ginger, and vanilla bean
- 2 c. blanched almond flour
- 1/4 c. maple syrup
- 2 tsp. unsalted butter or coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 c. Vital Proteins Collagen Creamer, Gingerbread
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Combine ingredients using a hand mixture or food processor
- Place in fridge to chill for 20 minutes
- Form dough into small disks on baking sheet lined with parchment paper
- Bake for 8 -10 minutes
- Remove from oven and allow to cool