Go ahead, make your own #psl! Why drive to Starbucks and spend $5 for your favorite Fall drink when you can stay in your slippers at home and make your own in minutes? This is just what chilly mornings need!
I added collagen peptides to super-charge my latte. Our bodies need it for radiant skin, hair, and nails. It’s also key to decreasing joint pain and for building a happy, rock-solid gut (bye-bye bloat and inflammation). Plus, it’s the secret ingredient for great froth on your latte. Just blend it with all the ingredients for a few seconds and start sippin’ !
Grab your Collagen peptides here:
- 1 cup hot brewed coffee
- 1 scoop Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. Maple syrup, honey or agave nectar
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice **
- 1 tablespoon almond milk or coconut oil
- Combine all ingredients in blender.
- Blend well for 30-60 seconds until creamy and frothy.
- **Make your own Pumpkin Pie Spice Blend: Find pumpkin pie spice at the store or make it at home. You likely have everything you need to make it already. Mix the following spices in a spice jar: 1 1/2 tablespoons ground cinnamon + 2 teaspoons ground ginger + 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg + a pinch of ground cloves.