We need to Taco ’bout how EASY this Recipe is y’all!
I’ve got the ultimate hack for you today…they are seriously the Easiest Chicken Tacos ever! And, they’re so darn tasty y’all! They are sure to score you BIG points with the team at your house.
You just add 2 ingredients along with your chicken to your slow-cooker. Paleo Ranch Dressing pairs great with Taco Simmering Sauce to give you all the Taco Tuesday feels! Slow simmering your slow-cooker with the sauces leaves this chicken fall-apart tender. When it’s finished cooking, simply take a fork to shred it.
Then set-up your favorite Taco fixings bar. I love this meal on busy nights, because I can leave the chicken on warm and everyone can make their tacos whenever they are home.
And, thanks to our friends at Thrive Market, I saved $5.00 on this recipe…SCORE! I snagged the taco sauce and ranch dressing (among lots of other staples) for BIG savings as always. I seriously can’t believe how Easy it is to get all our favorite healthy and natural food and household staples with Thrive Market (they even deliver to your door for FREE)!
Grab the Taco Sauce and Ranch Dressing here:
Then, combine it with the chicken in your slow-cooker. Set it to Low & Go! Then, come home to dinner done!
Wait, you don’t have a slow-cooker? Well, you need one in your life NOW my friend! It’s my #1 go-to kitchen gadget and truly my life saver! I don’t have a clue how I could ever get dinner on the table without for my hungry crew!
Here’s our affiliate link to grab yours on Amazon and have it tomorrow:
- 1/2 packet Simply Organic taco seasoning
- 3/4 cup Primal Kitchen Ranch dressing
- 1.5-2 lbs. of boneless skinless chicken, breast.
- taco shells, or tortillas
- Toppings: avocados, salsa, lettuce, scallions, cheese
- Combine 1/2 cup Primal Kitchen Ranch Avocado dressing with 1/2 packet (about 3 tablespoons), of Simply Organic Mild Taco Seasoning in bottom of slow cooker. Stire to mix well.
- Add boneless, skinless, chicken breast. Toss in sauce to coat evenly, cover with lid and set it to low and go! Cook for 5-6 hours on low.
- When chicken is finished, pull apart with fork to shred.
- Set-up taco fixing bar and make tacos or burritos, as desired.
- Time Saving Tip: Combine Ranch dressing and taco seasoning and add to gallon-size freezer bag. Add chicken and seal. Will keep in fridge for 1-2 days or freeze until ready to cook in slow-cooker.
- Grab the Ranch Dressing and Taco Seasoning here: http://go.thrv.me/SH5To