1 Sip and you’ll be feeling like SuperWoman all day!
I personally know what it’s like, that if something went in my mouth, my belly was going to bloat up no matter what it was, even it was healthy!
Little did I know this is why I was so fatigued & foggy! Are you tired of carrying around the excess flab you can’t get rid of no matter what you do?
Feel like your joints hurt, your body aches, AND you’re at your ideal weight? (doesn’t make any sense!)
Have you been battling bowel issues (ughh!) I know – ain’t fun to talk toilet talk….But we gotta go there!
All of these symptoms are caused by inflammation in the body, which over time can lead to leaky gut.
Inflammation is the body’s natural defense against damaged cells, viruses, bacteria, etc. The role of inflammation is to remove these harmful or foreign invaders and heal the body.
There are two different types of inflammation: acute and chronic.
Acute inflammation starts quickly and generally disappears in a few days. However, chronic inflammation may last for weeks, months, or years as a result of failure to eliminate the cause, such as specific foods, food preservatives, dyes or chemicals.
Although inflammation has long been known to play a role in allergic diseases like asthma, arthritis and Crohn’s disease, Dr. Tanya Edwards, director of the Center for Integrative Medicine, states that even diseases such as Alzheimer’s disease, cancer, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol levels and Parkinson’s disease may all be related to chronic inflammation in the body.
What Causes Chronic Inflammation (and HOW to Stop It!)
A poor diet, stress, minor food allergies or sensitivities, a sedentary lifestyle, and more, all contribute to chronic inflammation.
1 Easy Step to Reduce Inflammation NOW!
- Add collagen peptides to your day. They go to work quickly to start healing your gut and dissolove in anything. Perfect for this gut-healing super smoothie. Collagen Peptides have been the #1 thing that has helped me heal from leaky gut and feel amazing!
Gut-Healing Super Smoothie2017-08-25 10:56:58Serves 1Write a reviewPrep Time2 minPrep Time2 minIngredients
- 1 cup almond or coconut milk
- 1 cup kale, arugula, or spinach
- 1/4 avocado (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/4 cup mango chunks
- 1/2 tablespoon hemp hearts
- 1/2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon raw honey or organic maple syrup
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen * (optional)
- Add all ingredients into blender or Vita-Mix.
- Process for 30 seconds.
- Add ice for desired consistency and blend again.
- *See link below for to grab your collagen peptides with my discount code*
- Save Time by combining all ingredients ahead of time (except liquids) into indvidual freezer bags on prep day. Then just combine with liquids for a fast & delish super smoothie!
Grab Collagen Peptides Here:
Why you need to be sippin’ on this smoothie daily:
This super smoothie is loaded with gut-soothing superfoods (and it’s so darn tasty)!
It has more nutrients than your average meal.
The benefit-rich avocado gives it a creamy texture while boosting your healthy fat intake. A mix of honey and ripe bananas make this naturally sweet. And several cups of my favorite leafy greens, kale and spinach, add heaps of vitamins, especially vitamins K and A.
Plus, if you think it won’t fill you up, think again. It also has superfood powerhouse chia seeds, that are loaded with fiber and feed the good bacteria in your gut.
And, the BEST part is it has 20 grams of collagen in just 1 serving. Now you be wondering why collagen? I truly believe if there ever was a magic ingredient, collagen peptides are it! Nothing has helped eliminate my gut pain, heal my digestive tract, and end years of chronic constipation.
What exactly is Collagen? (great question)!
- Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body and is a key constituent of all connective tissues. Collagen provides the infrastructure of the musculoskeletal system, essential for mobility. The intake of collagen ensures the cohesion, elasticity and regeneration of skin, hair, tendon, cartilage, bones and joints.
- Collagen is a protein made up of amino-acids: glycine, proline, hydroxyproline, and arginine. The composition of collagen is considered unique given its high hydroxyproline content. If you lack the amino acids that combine to form collagen, your body’s cells can’t produce enough of it.
- Supports Healthy Gut
- Collagen Peptides hydrolysate are a great, natural alternative to quick-fix medications. Rather than simply masking symptoms, the 18 amino acids found in collagen have the power to prevent and even heal many digestive disorders.
- Increase stomach acid: aminos acids increase gastric acid secretion, helping to better digest your food and prevent heartburn and GERD.
- Heal stomach ulcers: the amino acids glycine and proline protect the stomach lining from injury and even prevent ulcers due to stress via a positive impact on the central nervous system.
- Aids in digestion: when eaten with other proteins or carbohydrates, gelatin will help to break down foods for easier digestion; and the gelling power of gelatin also holds water in the intestines where it is needed to help food move smoothly
- Heal and seal the gut lining: the amino acid glutamine is proven to improve the lining of the intestinal track and encourage a healthy inflammatory response and digestive comfort; a strengthening of the intestinal lining helps to prevent food allergies by keeping food from leaching into the bloodstream.