Red, White, & Blue Ice Cream & Parfaits
Celebrate the 4th of July with the 2 coolest summer desserts that will be the hit of your holiday party! Grab a spoon and dive in!
Write a review
- 1 cup greek-style yogurt
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 tsp. chia seeds
- dark sweet cherries
- Blend the yogurt, banana and strawberries in Vita Mix or food processor.
- Place 1/2 of the mixture in glass mason jar or other serving glass.
- Place 1/4 cup blueberries on top.
- Add remainder of the ice cream mixture and top with remaining blueberries.
- Top with a few banana slices, chia seeds and cherry. Place in freezer and remove about 1 hour before serving.
For the parfait
- Place layer of yogurt on bottom of jar and add strawberries on top.
- Add remainder of the yogurt on top of strawberries, and add blueberries on top of the yogurt.
- Top parfait with a few banana slices, chia seeds and cherry.
- Chill in refrigerator until ready to serve.