Power Breakfast – Apple Crunch Oatmeal
Recipe Type: Breakfast
- Yield: 4 servings, about ½ cup each
- 4 cups water
- ¼ tsp. sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
- 1 cup steel-cut oats
- ¼ cup nonfat milk (or unsweetened almond milk, or soy milk)
- Bring water and salt to a boil in medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add oats; cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute. Remove from heat and cover. Let stand
- overnight (in refrigerator)
- The next morning, heat as many servings as you need, over medium heat. Add milk;
- cook, stirring frequently, for 3 to 5 minutes, or until hot.
- Mix in chopped pecans, grated apple, cinnamon and coconut oil or any other add-ins you